Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RESOLUTIONS, 2009

Out of bed first, on my knees –
Book of Mormon, one verse please –
Seek the Savior, find His way –
Write one letter every day –
Make poems daily – walk a mile –
Index records – give a smile –
Eating healthy – sleep eight hours –
Fix the garden, plant some flowers –
Temple weekly – EDL –
Finish Webster – Do work well –
Love my neighbors, greet by name –
Count my blessings, Grateful-Game –
Laugh more often – let things go –
Teach the students, help them grow –
Boldness, yes, not overbear –
Bridle passions – serve, prepare –
Never idle – always pure –
Seek forgiveness – still endure –
Cherish virtue – walk in light –
Help my family, choose the right –
Thinking clearly, sunny side –
Keep it simple – forsake pride –
Honor family – treasure souls –
Daily planning – write down goals.

(2 January 2009, Pleasant Grove, Utah)

2 comments:

Outsideofacat said...

aw. i like this. it is so... you.

Cynthia Hallen said...

You are so kind to me. I appreciate your friendship.