Wednesday, September 1, 2010

RECOMMEND PSALM

RECOMMEND PSALM (Virtue Value 3)

To enter the Temple – receive
All the blessings of Heavenly
Father – I can and will do this:

I’ll remember my ancestors –
Imagine the voice of the Lord
Saying, “Come unto me ye blessed.”

I will look up to God that day
With His image upon my face –
Sing the hymns of redeeming grace –

Stripped of pride, envy, mockery –
Partake of the fruit of the tree –
Repent – change my heart – garments clean –

Turn to Him as His arms extend –
Share goods with the needy and poor –
Name sealed in the Book of the Lord.

(1 September 2010, Pleasant Grove, Utah)

1 comment:

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Thank you, Cindy, for sharing your lovely psalms and photographs! It is a privilege to glimpse the beauty of the world, the gospel, the Lord, and your heart through your gift of words.
Love,
Mary Lee